도움이 되셨으면 좋겠네요...
1. new opportunities and capabilities provided by electronic commerce
2. what it may mean for business when the Internet is really available on people’s television set and mobile telephones
3. (a) Analyze the impact that electronic commerce is having, and is likely to have, on banking and finance
4. Analyze the current and future impact of ectronic commerce on this industry sector
5. What impact is electronic commerce likely to have on you in the five years?
6. the issues arising for business due to the international nature of electronic commerce
Business provides customer support for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week even raining, snowing or traffic jam which means no restriction of time and place. The netizen(Internet user) all over the world can be customers. So business is able to research new customers and do better focusing on meeting customer’s need.
Business of all sizes can lower cost and increase revenue by using the Internet. In the concrete, business can save cost for rent, intermediaries, retailer, reducing paper works and employer. For example, Amazon.com, which is the biggest bookshop in the Internet. There are few inventory, workers and space for inventory management. And out source delivers directly to the publisher.